Friday, January 16, 2009

A second greeting

I'm expecting more traffic on this blog in the coming days with the blog banner now up in Bugis, and eventually plastered on all SF4 machines in Singapore. Also, Friday's tournament was a raving success with 20 participants and lots of great matches, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

So here's a big hello to all new visitors. Expect the tournament videos to be posted up here in the next few days, along with the announcement regarding the next tournament.

In the meantime I've been reading through a lot of stuff from www.gootecks.com . If you're interested in leveling up your SF4 game (which you should be if you're reading this in the first place), do check out that website. I also want to encourage everyone to sign up at the www.shoryuken.com forums. Let's make our presence known to the world. Every time I get new footage I make sure the news is there on the main video threads there.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment