Friday, January 23, 2009

Announcing the second SF4 Singapore casual tournament 30/1/09 @ Virtualand Bugis Junction!!!

It's been a long and tiring week for me as I just moved house. I've just regained internet access so my apologies for the delay in uploading the rest of the videos from last week's tournament.

Anyhow, there's reason to cheer because, as promised, the next SF4Singapore/TKA Virtualand casual tournament will go ahead next Friday! Same time, same place. I'm currently in negotiations with TKA as to the pricing of the games. Furthermore, we may have some surprise prizes in store this time. Stay tuned for updates as I don't have much time to post, but I just want to get the word out that indeed next week's tournament is ON so everyone can start preparing.

I also want to remind everyone that this is a CASUAL tournament with a really low entry fee and not much at stake. The main focus of this tournament is fun, laughter and friendship so don't worry too much if you're not confident of winning. Just come down, participate and be part of the friendly SF4 community that's growing daily. =)

5 comments:

  1. Same as the last time, 8pm, but try to come at 7:30 to register. =)

    Is this Yama?lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tien Lang,

    Posted your tournament details on this thread.

    http://www.bob.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?t=60709

    Hope you don't mind.
    It would be great if you can take the trouble to explain to the rest what are the rules, if any.

    You can register there, drop me a PM if you want.
    Divine Artistry.
    Let me know what you need.
    I'm not an admin there, only as an mod, but I can help on stickying some threads and announcing events.

    Also can help to "market" SF4 tournaments. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this blog in your forums Artist. I look forward to working closely with you in the future. =)

    I'll be updating the front page with the tournament details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I'm not yama.

    I didn't know what is the time of the previous tournament.

    Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete