Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's with the lack of updates?!



Wah lau eh! Is what some of you may be thinking of right now with regards to this blog... What's with the lack of updates on this site?! Why hasn't he even uploaded the RESULTS of his own tournament at Plaza Singapura when other websites like Gamesync [our friends <3] have?! Not to mention videos of the tournament. Heck, you've probably heard of the upcoming K.O. tournament from someone else before I'm posting details here...

Well folks, me and my team has been working on some super-duper secret awesome project the past few days that I'm sure will please all Street Fighter 4 fans, so apologies for the lack of updates. Look out for a BIG announcement that you won't expect in the next few days! In the meantime I guess I'll leave you guys with this video of me and Aheda on Singapore's very own Gameaxis GAX Point show where we debate the merits of getting an arcade stick! Thanks to the host and editor, Jonathan Leo, for having us! Do check out his site for regional gaming news and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment